- Song Cha Keemun 5cl
- Green peppercorn syrup 2,5cl
- Fresh lime juice 2,5cl
- Fresh mint leaves x10
- Place all the ingredients in a shaker
- Add ice and shake
- Fine strain into a chilled glass filled with ice
- Crush 3 mint leaves together between your fingers
- Garnish the cocktail with the mint leaves and green peppercorn.
Green peppercorn syrup : Add to a sealable jar 10g of dried green peppercorns (15g if using fresh peppercorn), 150g of water, 100g of white sugar and a pinch of salt. Seal the jar, shake it and put it in a pan. Add water to the pan up to 3/4 of the way up the jar and bring it up to heat on the stove. Leave it to simmer for 30 minutes shaking the jar occasionally. Take the jar out of the pan and let it cool on the side. Once cool, filter and bottle it. Will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge.