- Song Cha Darjeeling 4cl
- Pear syrup 2,5cl
- Fresh grapefruit juice 6cl
- Fresh sage leaves x4
- Lemon juice 2cl
- Add the lemon juice and sage to the previously cooled glass or carafe
- Gently pound the sage leaves without tearing them
- Add the rest of the ingredients and the ice
- Mix and let the sage infuse for a few minutes
- Decorate each glass with a grapefruit slice and a sage leaf.
Pear Syrup : Place 300g of diced washed pears with the peel on in a pan with 400g of water and 300g of sugar. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes. Take off the heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Strain and bottle. Will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.